Moroccan Pork Burger
With smoked paprika wedges and chipotle mayo
If you want to impress people with a quick, easy recipe that you created from scratch, then try this Moroccan pork burger patty!
Smoked Paprika Wedge Instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Scrub and cut potatoes into generous wedges.
- Put onto oven tray with a dash of olive oil, toss to coat.
- Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, turning once, until golden and crispy.
Moroccan Burger Patty Instructions
- Preheat Kettle to 200°C.
- Mix all patty ingredients together in a bowl and shape into 4 equally sized patties.
- Place onto hot grill and cook for 10 minutes, turning once until cooked through.
- Cut baps in half and butter, place on barbecue to quickly melt butter and make golden.
- Mix chipotle mayo ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Assemble burger, by placing patties onto your baps, top with lettuce, tomato, chipotle mayo and your favourite toppings.