- Preheat the Corona Kettle by lighting Lump Charcoal in a Chimney Starter. When red hot (approx. 15 minutes), transfer to the charcoal baskets. Place both charcoal baskets in the centre. Add cooking grill and add 2 chunks of Cherry wood directly on the grill. Cover and preheat until 230-2600C (450-500F).
- Prepare the Chicken Nibbles by liberally coating the chicken with Rum & Que Soft Coq Rub. Leave the coated chicken to sweat for 15 minutes.
- When the Kettle is up to temperature. Place the Chicken around the outer edge of the cooking grill. Replace the lid and cook for around 25-30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken wings over after 30 minutes.
- Check the internal temperature of the largest chicken nibble after 20 minutes. The internal temperature needs to be 75-800C (165-1750F). Remove the nibbles and place them into a bowl.
- Glaze with Rum & Que Meat Juice and toss to get a nice thin layer over the rub.
See the full video on Youtube
Recipe courtesy of Noel from Meat Mafia Collective.