These have got your mouth watering already haven't they? Pork Belly smoked in the Tom Tom and covered in a delicious sauce - it really doesn't get better than this!
- Preheat Tom Tom with charcoal briquettes, and heat until 120ºC. Soak your wood chips in water for at least a half hour (we used hickory, but you can use cherry, mesquite, oak, pear, walnut or peach).
- Coat your 4cm pork belly cubes in the rub, making sure they all have a generous coating. Put them on a rack to make it easy to transfer on and off the smoker.
- Drain your wood chips and put them in the offset barrel on top of your smoking charcoal.
- Put your pork in the middle of the smoker and leave for 2 hours.
- Remove the rack from the smoker and put the meat into an aluminium pan, and cover with halftime glaze ingredients. Mix through.
- Check your charcoal and wood chips, replenish if necessary. Cover pan with foil and put back in Tom Tom for about 1.5 to 2 hours. When squished, the cubes should be very soft and juicy.
- Remove from smoker, drain off liquid.