For a fun, quick and easy cook, look no further than the simple kebab. It's a tasty, creative and a fun way to get your kids to eat their veg. You can be as creative as you want with these and add whatever ingredients you desire. It will always be a crowd pleaser. The only thing I would suggest is to get your red, yellow and green colours to make it that more desirable.
- Mix marinade mixture to taste
- Slice up chicken breasts into chunks and mix into the marinade
- Marinade for 20 mins to an hour
- While you marinate your chicken, heat a chimney of charcoal.
- Core out pineapple and chop into chunks
- Core out capsicums and chop into chunks
- Thickly slice your cucumber
- Slice your bacon into similar sized chunks
- Impale your ingredients into a large skewer in your desired pattern (have as much fun with this as you like)
- Place charcoal on your bbq to one side
- Place your kebabs on the bbq and rotate every couple of minutes until cooked
- Plate up and serve these treats to your family
Recipe courtesy of Que-Tang BBQ Clan