Smoked Cream Cheese
with Kiwi Onion Mix and Rum & Que Soft Coq rub
Cheese platters and dips are a staple at every outdoor gathering, so we've combined the best of both with our Smoked Cream Cheese recipe. Using Kiwi Onion Mix and Rum & Que's Soft Coq Rub.
- Prepare the Corona Kettle BBQ with Charmate Black Wattle Charcoal in the charcoal baskets on either side.
- Rub one cream cheese block with Rum & Que Soft Coq and the other with Maggi Onion Soup Mix until both are generously coated. Lightly score with a knife on the diagonal.
- Place both cream cheese blocks on heavy-duty foil and transfer to the Kettle with a chunk of Charmate Apple Wood on either side.
- Smoke at 250°F (121.1°C) for one hour.
- Remove from the Kettle and serve on a chopping board. Drizzle the Rum & Que Meat Juice over the Soft Coq rubbed block and the Maple syrup over the Maggi Onion Soup Mix rubbed block. Serve with your choice of crackers and dip – enjoy!